2010年3月21日星期日

In a bad mood♥♥

Today, I am not very good mood
I am very pleased to have tea with the family
I met a Chinaman
Do you know about strategy
They specialize in fraudulent money Well
Right
Lot of talk about where he was
Talk about people's face mole
Well do not talk about here
Where is not Well
Asked us to point out that it ah
Actually call me by my brother
Because only he has ah
I have not
HEHE
Dead stupid
Trying to cheat me Boyd
The not so easy
Good strategy
I have always told him not to
He was still sitting there, do not go oh
A few shameless ah
Then we call the meal came
We say to eat a
Told him to go
Oh, did he go
Is simply a waste of my time
You say right


In the afternoon
I feel slightly bad enough
Oh, one thing is also to
That my mother took me to the hair cut
That dead head my hair cut into the ugly to death
This is my first visit to shear
Who knows
Cut to the ugly no longer be said that
Even more expensive to death charges
50 ringgit ah


I would like not to go to school a few ah
My hair to my friends to see if
Will certainly laugh at me for


After the gas is more
I was inside facebook
Encountered a son of a bitch
I do not know to say a good
Or two
I give him mad ah


Well
Here today
I am tired
To rest
byebye

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者❤❤